The top 10 reasons to have your car serviced regularly;
1. A tuned & serviced engine is more fuel efficient and produces less emissions.
2. Filters can become clogged affecting air, fuel and oil flows.
3. Engine oil loses its effectiveness through use. It gets contaminated and needs to be replaced regularly to fully protect the engine.
4. Leaking engine oil, transmission fluid, power steering fluids and coolant can cause costly repairs.
5. All lights must be frequently checked to ensure the vehicle is roadworthy.
6. Brakes must be regularly checked and inspected to ensure roadworthiness and safety.
7. Tyres should be inspected, inflated to correct pressure and rotated where possible to extend their life.
8. Steering and suspension components should be inspected for safety and to ensure tyre longevity.
9. Documented regular servicing can add to the resale value.
10. A qualified mechanic will use their experience and knowledge to inspect your vehicle and highlight items that should be attended to.
An A Grade Automotive Network professional will ensure your vehicle is inspected and identify any issues that need to be addressed so that you're not driving an unsafe or unreliable car.